I recently got the opportunity to practice with the new and improved trainer knife and have been extremely satisfied with its performance. The knife is made from high-quality aluminum that has been anodized in a vibrant red color, giving it a striking appearance. The blade is dull and made from a soft material, making it safe to use for training or practicing without the risk of injury.
One of the things I appreciate most about this trainer knife is its durability. The aluminum handle is sturdy and has held up well under regular use, and the blade shows no signs of wear or damage. I also appreciate the comfortable grip and balanced weight of the knife, which makes it easy to handle and control.
The Trainer Knife is perfect for practicing your movements and self-defense techniques without the risk of injuring yourself or others.
The capsule handle fits comfortably around your index and middle finger for hands-free use, with 28 sizes to choose from for that perfect fit. Click here to find your size.
This knife comes cord-wrapped with red paracord, and includes a handmade kydex sheath.
Please do not use trainers on people! Trainers should be used only for practicing movements.
Overall, I am extremely happy with how the trainer knife turned out and would highly recommend it to others. It is a high-quality, reliable, and stylish choice for anyone looking to practice or train with a knife.
Click Here To View Our Hideaway Combative Fundamentals Training DVD
- Blade Length: 2 inches
- Overall Length: 4 inches
- Material: Red Anodized Aluminum
- Style: Straight
- Weight: 2 ounces
- Sheath Material: Kydex
- Handle Material: Anodized Aluminum with Red Paracord Wrap
- Made in USA
Items Included in Package
- Handmade Kydex Sheath
- Ballchain Necklace Sheath Attachment
- Handle-Wrapping Paracord Kit with 5 colors of cord wrap to choose from
- 2 Black self locking zip ties
- Measuring Strip and Size Guide
- Hideaway Knife Sticker
- Micro Absorbent Band-aide
- Branded Packaging Box
What's My Size?
Here's how to find your Hideaway Knife size in inches.
1) Get a ruler, scissors, scotch tape, a pen and sheet of paper.
2) Do what you see the person in the above video doing. The strip of paper being cut is narrow, just 1/2 or 1/4 inch wide. He is using a small piece of scotch tape to secure the base of his trigger finger. Then, he's pulling the paper around his trigger and middle finger, where he wears rings. He's pulling the paper to "snug" but not tight. He marks the overlap point with a pen, and measures with a ruler.
After the final step, it looks like this:
3) That's it! Now look at the chart below to find out your Hideaway Size.
|Size||Measurement in Inches|
|Size 8||3.30" - 3.50"|
|Size 8.5||3.51" - 3.61"|
|Size 9||3.62" - 3.70"|
|Size 9.5||3.71" - 3.78"|
|Size 10||3.79" - 3.87"|
|Size 10.5||3.88" - 3.95"|
|Size 11||3.96" - 4.04"|
|Size 11.5||4.05" - 4.14"|
|Size 12||4.15" - 4.23"|
|Size 12.5||4.24" - 4.31"|
|Size 13||4.32" - 4.39"|
|Size 13.5||4.40" - 4.46"|
|Size 14||4.47" - 4.52"|
|Size 14.5||4.53" - 4.70"|
|Size 15||4.71" - 4.76"|
|Size 15.5||4.77" - 4.84"|
|Size 16||4.85" - 4.92"|
|Size 16.5||4.93" - 4.99"|
|Size 17||5.00" - 5.08"|
|Size 17.5||5.09" - 5.16"|
|Size 18||5.17" - 5.26"|
|Size 18.5||5.27" - 5.35"|
|Size 19||5.36" - 5.43"|
|Size 19.5||5.44" - 5.49"|
|Size 20||5.50" - 5.55"|
|Size 20.5||5.56" - 5.62"|
|Size 21||5.63" - 5.69"|
|Size 21.5||5.70" - 5.79"|
Please follow these instructions closely. Do not try to add slack to your measurement. My sizing algorithm does all that for you. I just need your 2-finger circumference measurement from where you wear rings. Or around your knuckles if those are bigger.
HideAways are custom fit to your hand for retention and speed. Please measure twice.
Decent price for a little practice knife
really good product but my damn giant finger doesn't fit
Arrived quickly as expected
Good item. Fast delivery. Recommended.
It was long but pretty...