S30V Satin Curvey
A hand-crafted Hideaway Curvey Knife, made with S30V steel, polished with a satin finish, and cord-wrapped in hollowed black paracord. Great for collectors!
The capsule handle fits comfortably around your index and middle finger for hands-free use, with 28 sizes to choose from for that perfect fit. Click here to find your size.
A 1.99" curved blade makes for a quick and deadly multi-purpose knife. Great for stabbing AND slashing. Better for concealing.
The S30V Satin Curvey is a high-quality pocket knife that combines the durability of stainless steel with the sharpness of high-carbon steel. The blade is made from premium S30V steel, which is known for its corrosion resistance and ability to hold a sharp edge.
This pocket knife is perfect for everyday carry and is suitable for a variety of tasks, from opening packages to preparing food.
Every knife is professionally hand sharpened at an angle of 19 degrees for a razor sharp edge.
Each knife purchase comes with a handmade Kydex sheath with ballchain necklace sheath attachment.
Overall, the S30V Satin Curvey is a reliable and stylish choice for any knife enthusiast.
- Blade Length: 2 inches
- Overall Length: 4 inches
- Material: S30V Stainless Steel
- Style: Curvey
- Weight: 2 ounces
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Sheath Material: Kydex
- Handle Material: S30V Steel with Black Paracord Wrap
- Edge Angle: 19 Degrees
- Made in USA
Items Included in Package
- Handmade Kydex Sheath
- Ballchain Necklace Sheath Attachment
- Handle-Wrapping Paracord Kit with 5 colors of cord wrap to choose from
- 2 Black self locking zip ties
- Measuring Strip and Size Guide
- Hideaway Knife Sticker
- Micro Absorbent Band-aide
- Branded Packaging Box
What's My Size?
Here's how to find your Hideaway Knife size in inches.
1) Get a ruler, scissors, scotch tape, a pen and sheet of paper.
2) Do what you see the person in the above video doing. The strip of paper being cut is narrow, just 1/2 or 1/4 inch wide. He is using a small piece of scotch tape to secure the base of his trigger finger. Then, he's pulling the paper around his trigger and middle finger, where he wears rings. He's pulling the paper to "snug" but not tight. He marks the overlap point with a pen, and measures with a ruler.
After the final step, it looks like this:
3) That's it! Now look at the chart below to find out your Hideaway Size.
|Size||Measurement in Inches|
|Size 8||3.30" - 3.50"|
|Size 8.5||3.51" - 3.61"|
|Size 9||3.62" - 3.70"|
|Size 9.5||3.71" - 3.78"|
|Size 10||3.79" - 3.87"|
|Size 10.5||3.88" - 3.95"|
|Size 11||3.96" - 4.04"|
|Size 11.5||4.05" - 4.14"|
|Size 12||4.15" - 4.23"|
|Size 12.5||4.24" - 4.31"|
|Size 13||4.32" - 4.39"|
|Size 13.5||4.40" - 4.46"|
|Size 14||4.47" - 4.52"|
|Size 14.5||4.53" - 4.70"|
|Size 15||4.71" - 4.76"|
|Size 15.5||4.77" - 4.84"|
|Size 16||4.85" - 4.92"|
|Size 16.5||4.93" - 4.99"|
|Size 17||5.00" - 5.08"|
|Size 17.5||5.09" - 5.16"|
|Size 18||5.17" - 5.26"|
|Size 18.5||5.27" - 5.35"|
|Size 19||5.36" - 5.43"|
|Size 19.5||5.44" - 5.49"|
|Size 20||5.50" - 5.55"|
|Size 20.5||5.56" - 5.62"|
|Size 21||5.63" - 5.69"|
|Size 21.5||5.70" - 5.79"|
Please follow these instructions closely. Do not try to add slack to your measurement. My sizing algorithm does all that for you. I just need your 2-finger circumference measurement from where you wear rings. Or around your knuckles if those are bigger.
HideAways are custom fit to your hand for retention and speed. Please measure twice.
Super fast delivery, quality knife. Highly recommend the product and seller.
Love the knife, very happy looks great! Nice box
The finish on the knife is great. But mine came with a bit of a sticky lock. And when it's opened the blade seems to be canted a bit too much forward. Like it's not opened all the way. Also the edge itself looks to be ground a bit too much, resulting in a very steep angle of the edge and the blade profile seems narrow. Probably still worth the money.
Aweome and flawless!
Perfect fit and finish. Great for EDC.